Live an international experience through our long-term programs.
Studying abroad provides unforgettable life experiences, brings unique knowledge, helps you understand the world from other perspectives, and enhances your personal portfolio. You can study abroad through exchanges at the universities with which we have agreements.
Learn more about our International Network and our agreements with international universities.
For more information, visit the UNAB internationalization site.
What is an Academic Exchange?
The academic exchange program allows UNAB students to study for a semester or a year at a partner university, maintaining their regular student status without paying at the host university. During the exchange, the student remains a regular student and must pay tuition and monthly fees at UNAB.
Requirements to apply
- Be a regular student and have no academic or economic blockages.
- Having coursed four semesters
- Good academic performance
- Have the means to pay for lodging
- Knowledge of the language of academic instruction. If the language is different from Spanish, you must pass the accreditation test established by the university.
- Fill out the application form online, indicating the university you are applying to, and enclosing the following documents:
- Letter of Authorization from the Career Director
- Recent grades transcript (Can be requested through the intranet)
- Regular student certificate
The exchange student does not pay academic fees at the host university but must maintain their status as a regular student at UNAB; that is, they must continue to pay tuition and monthly fees.
The student will also be responsible for all non-academic expenses, including lodging, airfare, visa fees, medical insurance, transportation, books, and personal expenses during their stay in the host country.
To participate in an exchange program during the first semester, the application deadline is August 30 each year.
If you want to live your exchange during the second semester, the application deadline is March 30 each year.
Exchange Program Information
UNAB Student Mobility Coordinator
General Direction of International Relations
Phone: + 56 2 2661 5674
International Relations Manager/ Creative Campus
Phone number: +56 22 2 661 8518